Monday, October 20, 2008

Travis


My son Travis is the root of my life, he makes me smile and I have learned a lot from him. Although Travis is not blood, I consider him as if he was; I would die for him in a heartbeat. It has been a blessing watching him grow up and boy does the time fly it is his 14th birthday and he is growing up fast. I remember when he was 4 yrs old and barely came up to my waste, and now he is almost as tall as I am. Just to give you an idea how tall that is I am 5 feet 9 inches tall. Travis is also very intelligent and one day dreams to be a successful chef and of course owning an expressive car and a large house, and if he puts his mind into it he can do it. I love Travis very much and I can’t wait to enjoy more years with him.

My Son
He’s a give that was brought by God to show me how a father should love.
He shows me the joy of life and the blessing of his love.
The strength and knowledge of unconditional love, and what it means to love someone so much that you will give your life to protect him.
My son Travis is a gift, a blessing, and a treasure.

3 comments:

HEATHER said...

Lovely Post about Travis.
Your Wife,
Heather

Missy said...

That was really sweet and heartfelt. Travis is blessed to have you!

Marsha said...

Okay, I'm weepy after reading that, Karl. That was simply beautiful. I'm so glad you are his Dad and that you are a part of our family.