Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday.......Wife

I want to dedicate this thankful post to my wife Heather. I am thankful to God for bringing her to me because she is smart, beautiful, godly, trustworthy, loving and strong. She has shown me how to find myself and most important the path back to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. If it wasn’t for Heather I would be lost and surrounded by darkness with no light at the end of the tunnel. There is a nickname that I have for her because I feel that she is a gift to me from God so I call her my Angellove. She is the love of my life and an angel that was sent down from heaven just for me. God designed her especially for me thank you Lord for a beautiful creation, my wife Heather.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Such a beautiful tribute to your wife, bless you.

Michele Williams said...

So sweet!

Love,
mom

HEATHER said...

You are a cutie putie......
Heather :)

eph2810 said...

What a beautiful tribute to your wife.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Be blessed today and always.