Monday, September 29, 2008

Asking for help

Well it has been forever since I have posted anything and let’s just say I am not really good on keeping up with blogging and I need to be more committed to it. Well I am asking for prayer for Heather and me, I need the Lord to help me not to feel so worthless and a failure in certain things in my life. I wish that I could change it, or fix it but I don’t know how and I am really lost and beating myself up about it. Heather not only sees it but she feels it as well and it brings her down to. Pray for us that we can have the strength to get through these times.

1 comments:

HEATHER said...

Karl I think you are fantastic creation just the way God made you. Maybe you could you use a little fixing here in & there (jk)lol!!!! I love you just the way you are.
Heather