Thursday, August 7, 2008

TORN



My heart beats with the life that God has given me.
My soul is safe within His arms yet I am torn.
The blanket of love that covers me with the people that the great Lord has placed in my life, but yet I am torn. The thorn is stabbing my heart like a sharp blade. My heart bleeds with the emotion that is consuming me. Torn from the love and people in my life that I love so dearly because of a decision that I had made in my pass. Torn from being in a world that I will have to stand on my own with just the help of God and my faith. Or being around the people that supported me and helped me become who I am. Being torn is ripping my brain a part I pray and pray with the passion that a mother has for her new baby. I ask you to show me the truth, light, and the way that my Lord and Savior will show me His path. I am ready.


1 comments:

Marsha said...

This is beautiful, Karl! Brutally honest and transparent before the Lord and others...true humility and a sign of brokenness - a good thing.

I'm praying for you.