Friday, August 8, 2008

BLESSED

I am blessed with everything that the Lord has given me. He brought me to my wonderful wife, son, and in-laws that support me. My family has shown me how to live and to be proud of who I am. I am blessed to have a job because in this day in age finding a job is not the easiest thing to do. I am also blessed to be alive and healthy not only physically but spiritually. The Lord has truly blessed me with his son Jesus Christ which gave his live to save me from death. This world is full of darkness and life with out God is like trying to walk in a dark cave with out a flashlight.

5 comments:

Michele Williams said...

Very nice and touching blog. We are proud to have you as our son-in-law...our son... I praise the Lord daily for bringing you into our lives.
Love,
mom

HEATHER said...

Hunny, I am the one who is Blessed. God truly gave me a gift when you came into my life. I thank God everyday for the love and trust we have in each other.

Nancie said...

Hi Karl,

I came over from Heather's blog. So glad you are joining us in blogging and hope you will find it a very blessed experience to share God's goodness to you as you walk with Him and to get to know God's precious children.

You are indeed blessed to have a godly wife, son and in-laws. I am greatly blessed by Heather and Michele's friendships. Though we are still new to one another, the bond that is binding us together in Christ warms my heart. I thank God that I can meet Heather and Michele through blogging, and now through Heather to meet you.

Take care and may God bless you, Heather, Michele, and your families with His love and many blessings.

A sinner saved by grace,
Nancie

Marsha said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, nephew! I look forward to reading more thoughtful posts.

Missy said...

Welcome. And now the fun begins ;)