Monday, August 18, 2008

Back To The Grind

Well today was my first day of work after my vacation, and I feel that the first day is always the hardest. I know that when I walked to the glass doors of the building that I work at I wanted to turn around and go back home. But I had to go into the building and get to work, but I was very close to not coming into work today because last night I was dizzy and was just not feeling well. Heather thinks that it is high blood pressure which it can be and this has happen several times during my vacation. But I sucked it up and when into to work to grind it out.

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Good for you! You showed great responsiblity.

Are you drinking lots of water? In the kind of heat you all are having you need to stay extremely hydrated with water. Dizziness is a sign of dehydration.