Monday, April 20, 2009

Back To Work

Well I am finally well enough to go back to work and that is very good because I have use up a lot of my sick time. But I am going to be worried about Heather. She is still recovering and is having problems because all the pain meds she can take is making her hives act up so she cannot take them. The other thing which she is not going to like me saying is I don’t think that Travis is going to be a lot of help. The yesterday he started getting very disobedient and wanting to argue and Heather does not need to deal with that. So I again I am asking for prayer that Heather gets better quickly and that Travis will help her out and not fight with her about things like school, cleaning, and picking up after himself. Thank you for all your prayers and God bless.

0 comments: